IT SECURITY SPECIALIST
As Web Traits continues to grow rapidly, we would like to extend this opportunity to all of our employees to play an important role in our company's growth and expansion and be rewarded. Our experience shows that new hires who come to a company through employee referrals become excellent assets (to the company). Thus, as part of our recruitment and selection process, we have implemented a new Employee Referral Program (which rewards our employees when they refer qualified candidates who get hired and remain employed by Web Traits, Inc. for a minimum of 3 months). Our referral bonus program is structured as follows:
- $500.00 - Non-Managerial Employee
- $1,000.00 - Managerial Employee
We are currently seeking an IT Security Specialist in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area.
The roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
Review critical system environments and assess their current Tripwire and Qradar implementations.
- Understand business objectives and note all security details for JAAMS, FMS and CMS systems.
- Analyze security controls as manifested in the current system environments that are comprised of Oracle database(s), Oracle e-business suite, Sun Solaris/Windows OS platform and common networking hardware.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Downtown Washington, DC.
Please send all resumes to Web Traits, 9423 Eagleton Lane, Montgomery Village, MD 20886 or submit via email to: email@example.com