Businesses planning to move their mission-critical commerce functions to the Internet are likely to face a challenging path in selecting the right partner for providing all facets of the necessary expertise required to build a successful end-to-end, business-to-business and business-to-consumer eCommerce solution.
Web Traits, Inc. is a full service web development and Internet Marketing services company that has the required skill sets and inherent knowledge for giving your business a new dimension and providing a unique combination of eCommerce solution, technical consulting, creativity and marketing tools to implement cutting edge, database-driven commerce web sites and help your business grow and achieve targeted sales.
Our B2B eCommerce web solution follows standard architecture and framework that is proven in the industry to bring results accompanied by strategic marketing and web design consulting, professional content creation, shopping cart and payment gateway integration, order and product management services with the fulfillment house and EDI integration. Below is a brief description of the features and functionalities that are included in our standard business-to-business and business-to-consumer eCommerce web solution:
Custom Site Design:
- Custom designed site banner, logo, navigation buttons (links), site layout and color scheme of customers’ choice.
- Site entrance with links to View Account, Corporate Account login, Shopping Cart and Check Out page.
- Dynamic imaging – enlarge image, zooming, multiple views (front, side, back) for optimum user experience.
- Internal product search with search query reports.
- Product catalog database with 256-bit AES-based encryption.
- Ability to add an unlimited number of product categories, subcategories and products to the product catalog using on-site merchant tools.
- Out-of-stock notification.
- Shopping Cart/Checkout System with automatic calculation of totals, shipping cost and sales tax.
- Real-time credit card processing.
- Private, secure SSL web server certificate.
- Order payment by credit card or open terms.
- Real-time UPS, FEDEX and USPS shipping calculation.
- Secure (SSL) encrypted transfer of order and credit card information to the merchant’s web site.
- ‘Featured Product’ announcement or ‘Product Specials’ on the home page with original price crossed out.
- Up-selling and cross selling capabilities.
- Sales promotions – % off, $ off, free with purchase, buy one get one free, shipping discounts.
- Order history/Repeat orders.
- Partial and back-order shipment.
- Corporate account login with password and user name retrieval.
- Password protected Order Management Module (allows order search by order id, order dates, customer name, company name).
- Password protected Product Management Module (allows adding/editing/deleting of products and product content).
- Corporate Account Management (allows for setting wholesale pricing and discounts, editing account data and order status tracking).
- Sales statistics/Reports by date range, product type, customer.
- Merchant email notification for waiting orders (with customer tracking number).
- RSS product feeds.
- Onsite user product reviews.
- Email capture text box for building in-house opt-in email lists.
- Search engine optimization – dynamic category and page title.
- Image search optimization – user-defined image file name, image alternate tag and title attribute.
- QuickBooks integration.
- Bulk upload of product data.
- Custom integration with a wide range of payment systems, databases, accounting and inventory control systems.
- Drop shipment from manufacturer directly.
- Alternative checkout options: Google and PayPal Express Checkout.
- Multimedia support.
Our consulting service will enable small to medium-size businesses and retailers establish an affordable online sales channel. The solution provided extends functionalities to commensurate with conventional features of eStores. Various multimedia, database connectivity and payment systems are also available to suit your need.